Tuesday 21 September 2010

You Spin Me Right Round

Would you believe it! Having got myself in a tizz over having a blog that no-one, seemingly, peruses beside my old man, I find myself attracting attention in not just one but two cool platforms in a matter of days. The lovely folks at Weardrobe found my 70s' Sensibility fit to be featured on their front page and come today, I open the ever regular Black Milk mailout to find lil' old me being described as super stylish. Both these coupled with an obscene amount of hot yoga are going a long way in keeping the smile on my face!


Have I mentioned that I am an 80s baby? Well, if you didn't know before, this silk beaded top I scored on Etsy totally gives the game away wouldn't you say! The trousers are from Uniqlo and yes, those are the very same magical Walter Steigers I introduced last week.
Posted by Picasa
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...