Saturday 18 September 2010

Slackness is a state of mind...


Why have I not been in here for days I ask myself and to be honest, I don't know!

I like having this blog as a little project/hobby for myself but how to make it make enough sense for me to commit as much time as I ought to is something I am still a long way from figuring.

I have mummy stuff to keep me busy, wifely duties to attend to and of course there is drama school, which I return to in just over a week. So yeah, lots of stuff vying for my time but one can always make time for fashion, right?


For drinkies in South Ken with the gorgeous Alex, I wore a sweet little purple dress from Uniqlo, Office shoes snapped up mega cheap in the sales earlier in the year and lots of silver accessories acquired on holiday and my amethyst Gucci studs. My inflammed ring finger is better so my wedding & engagement bands are back in place where they belong :)
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...