Thursday 30 September 2010

Colour Block

I seriously need to apologise for my absence. Back to school and things are already mad-busy. You still get dresses daily though, I hear you ask. Well, yes & no. I have to wear a uniform of sort. First rule of acting school: thou must wear black. Blank canvas and all that jazz (minus the hands...) This should go a little way in excusing my future blogging block but for now let us relish a spot of colour-loving for old time sake! The top is from a shop in New York that is worth remembering so let me have a think on that. Chunky necklace from a market in Ecuador. Denim harems are Vero Moda via ASOS, the lustful shoes are Miu Miu & the jacket is from a Bangkok boutique.



Posted by Picasa
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...