Wednesday 15 December 2010

Is it, is it, is it really real?



He wore blue velvet.

He bought me diamond ear-rings.

One of these 'fact' is actually a lie. I am sure you can guess which one! I have the most amazing hubby and I have been so well treated for my birthday that quite frankly I am overwhelmed from it all and might suffer another bout of exhaustion should the gifting continue!

No, not showcasing my new bling just yet but for a spot of jewellery shopping down Hatton Garden I wore my newly proclaimed super warrior jacket. Yes, this is one of my Jean Pierre Braganza purchases from my Monday spree. It is a runway piece from the A/W 2010 collection. It is super-duper warm (must be all that fuzzy Mongolian woolly fur). And it manages to feel so uber luxurious/opulent whilst also retaining a youthful edge about it. I am in love with this jacket. Seriously!




I borrowed hubby's Uniqlo cashmere jumper, my Gripp jeans are from Amelie Boutique & yes, those are Jessica Simspon's 'Dany' in black you see me sporting there. BTW I bought them in 3 different colours because I am a fiend & clearly need help!
Posted by Picasa
Share |

4 comments:

  1. love the heels

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks He for stopping by. There are lots of covetable item featured on your blog, might be dangerous on the pockets following you ;) I am now officialy in love with the Chloe Sevigny boots for Opening Ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! It was only the other day that I was on your site thinking that you have turned wearing black into a art. You have the most covetable pieces.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...