Saturday 23 October 2010

Sage Green & Hertfordshire Boys


I should stop stashing images on my camera waiting for an opportune moment to arrive to enable posting because I & I knows that opportune moments need to be manufactured! Do you find yourself having to steal time away from yourself to make time for yourself?!
I made time for cocktails with the girls over the weekend just gone and I found that nothing else but my Mango trousers, American Apparel crop top & Kandee shoes would do. Bikini bandeau that you can just about see is from this Etsy seller and jacket from Anarchy Street.

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...