Saturday 16 October 2010

Let the Stars Burst

With me being back at school and beyond exhausted once I finally crawl in at godforsaken 0'clock, it is a huge deal to feel inclined, on a school night, to get dressed come a evening to venture outdoors but that is exactly what I did to try out a new restaurant in the manor with the hubby & daughter in tow. I deemed the occasion worthy of sporting my phenomenally chic but tres sore on the foot Nicholas Kirkwood. I paired this with this gloriously colourful vintage top from  Folie à Deux. My Whistles peg leg trousers completed the look so nicely I wondered why I don't wear them more often....


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...