Wednesday 13 October 2010

Things I Know...


I have an eye infection. Blepharitis to be precise. Not sexy nor cool but it is what it is. Not only am I on antibiotics for a duration of 6weeks (It is THAT serious) but it also means my daily obsession with eyeliner has been thrown off kilter. It is the only make-up that I use daily; religiously & without fail. When I don't (use it) I look ill but If I were to use it whilst infected, I will remain ill for longer as it will most likely prolong the infection!

So, I am currently stuck between a rock & a hard place because I am damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Case in point, I might be rocking my uber fierce Stella McCartney boots coupled with my ever trusty Uniqlo pants & Schwing Schwing top but still how ill do I look in these pics!


Posted by Picasa
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...