Friday 10 September 2010

Shiny Happy People



 
Exactly a week since we got back from our month long jaunts around the Americas and I am, thankfully, functioning normally again. It takes me a few days to get myself back on track but the transition has been aided by the lovely atmosphere at home coupled with the love of a good man.

September has always seemed like the start of the year for me and in previous years, the month has been regularly marked by new beginnings of some kind. This year instead of focusing on the things I am starting anew, I shall allow myself to enjoy the feeling of continuation. Committing to something new is the hardest act but once that very first step is taken, life carries you along providing all the resources you may need.

So, here is to being carried away by our dreams, hopes and prayers. 





To see Fever Ray I wore Black Milk 'Liquids' & Ribs Bodysuit with TSR Asymmetric Dress paired with my new Punkyfish Cardigan and my stupendously gorgeous Walter Steiger shoe-boots (check out the heel!!). I wrapped my hair up in a bunch of bendable necklaces I got from So Good whilst in New York.


Posted by Picasa
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...