Wednesday 18 August 2010

I am WOman, hear me roar






I seriously love that tag-line. Thank you Helen Reddy for tapping into a million consciousnesses when you coined this. I love what it embodies; the power and strength it contains, the possibilities it encompasses. It has me thinking of primal beings and territorial warriors protecting their own. There is a fierceness about it but also a vulnerability. The strongest of us are those that are not afraid to bare our hearts and roar out loud. I am woman and I am not afraid. Let your voice be heard, let your spirit be felt and revel in your freedom. You will not be silenced, you will not be broken. You are a liberated being.

We are WOman, let them hear us roar.






Slip: FancyPantsAndMore
Jacket: Monsoon
Shoes: Marc Jacobs
Headband: Untamed Petals

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...