Sunday 1 August 2010

High Jinks



Something for the weekend you may be thinking and you would be right there. I am in no fit state to be updating this but try I will. Had a gathering at ours yesterday and epic does not quite cover it. Needless to say I am still suffering for/from it. The only wonder is that we have managed to restore order in our house so easily and when I say 'we' rest assured that my lazy self is referring to my hubby's sole effort all the way.

Note to self: must get better at tidying up....



Top: bought in a Bangkok market
Trousers: Storets
Shoes: Kurt Geiger 'Hanoi'
Posted by Picasa
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...