Wednesday 4 August 2010

Flat Out





The title was inspired by my choice of footwear but over the course of the day it has taken on more of a literal meaning. I am seriously (that word again!) rushed off my feet trying to get everything ready for Thursday. What is happening on Thursday I hear you ask? Oops, did I forget to mention that I am off on holiday. C'mon I must have mentioned the epic holiday at least once? No? Okay, okay, well now you know.
Why the sad face? Oh, you think I am going to leave you wanting in my absence. Well, fear not. I have you in mind and shall be lining up some posts due to miraculously appear, as if by magic, even when I am as far away from a computer as possible. Like on a beach in Mexico or cooing at turtles on the Galapagos Islands.
Expect a post to drop every Wednesday without fail until my return. It should almost be like I haven't gone anywhere. Almost....
Miss me! I promise to come back with lots of goodies from foreign shores x




Top: Floric
Skirt:
Sandals: Phase Eight
Necklace: Accesories
Posted by Picasa
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...