Wednesday 11 August 2010

Consume me....

Feening: to yearn, to want, to crave


Can you believe it is that time already?! Yep, it is time for the 'Consume me' spot. I have for you this month four new delectable offerings. As ever, I would like to believe that I seriously need these in my life! Are you as taken as I am? Let me know in the comments section whether you love or loathe!




Sam Edelman 'Zachary Studded Boots'  (Images borrowed from Nasty Gal)




Jeffrey Campbell 'LITA' in Black & Brown (Images borrowed from Sole Trader)






Katie Eary's Skeletal Hand





Style Stalker's entire 'WIPEOUT' collection (seriously!!) - Images borrowed from Style Stalker





Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...