Wednesday 3 November 2010

Urban Nomad



Super excited. Why? No, not because I have the nuance to carry off a turban on my head without feeling/looking like a total pleb (I am having a really bad hair week) nor is it because my Lita's have finally arrived, 2 months later and with a ridiculous customs charge attached.

I am off to Paris in less than 48hrs for a long weekend with my hubby. I have never been before but already I can imagine the giddiness that will swarm over me as I set foot into major lure Raphael Young's flag-ship Paris store. Kill me now! Ad if I am really really really good I might, just might, convince a certain person that what I really need in my life (say it after me) is another pair of shoes...

Have you been? Share your top recommendations please!
Posted by Picasa
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...