Thursday 22 July 2010

White Out



Our wedding pictures have arrived. Eek. That would be the Saturday wedding. In case you are confused, don't be. We had two weddings on consecutive days... I am waiting for hubby to finish in the office so we can go through them together. I am slightly petrified that I will find the pics horrid but that doesn't bear thinking about so until I see the actual images for myself, there is no point in thinking the worst.
On the subject of weddings, these are a couple of pics from the one we attended last Saturday. They were taken in the car park and I must say, I rather liked the setting so be prepared for more underground-esque images coming along.




Dress: THEORY
Shoes: Velvet Angels
Posted by Picasa
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...