Friday 2 July 2010

Walk on the wild side



It is boiling. Too hot to be forced to wear clothes. And as I am nowhere near a beach and the laws of decency applies to the school run, I met modesty half-way and slipped on a trusty fave. Years I have had this dress and I never fail to feel like a slinky vamp whenever I slip into it but let us not pretend that this post is about anything but the fierce SHOES. Seriously, they were made for stomping about the urban jungle I call home! 





I adore these wedges. And yes, toe-nails are decidedly lime green.

Dress: TFNC
Shoes: ASH 'Banyan' Wedges
Posted by Picasa
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...