Friday 16 July 2010

Angsty reasoning


I shouldn't be here. I should be out busy doing 'stuff'. What I need is a list; whenever I arm myself with a list, the pleasure of ticking things off spurs me along and I find myself as productive as my inner uber babe wishes to be. Instead my laziness threatens to overpower me but resist I must though the little voice in my head continues to conspire against me. Oh yes, if only you could hear my inner monologue right now...
 'you are on your summer break, you are entitled to do nothing'




Dress: Vintage (Etsy)
Slip (Just seen): Vintage (Charity shop)
Jacket: Slouchy Adjustable Jacket (TSR)
Shoes: Dr Martens 8 hole (Net-A-Porter)

Posted by Picasa
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I reply to every single one so do check back. You can also follow my blog and make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...